Turkey Volcano with Paleo Buttered Toast
This is Dan from Primal4Life bringing you a ”Turkey Volcano with Paleo Buttered Toast.” My mind was scrambling for something new to come up with this morning, and as I was going through some ideas, my mind erupted with a great concept; a Turkey Volcano! I envisioned a yolk running down the side of the “volcano”, with some spices and good fats to enhance the experience. Well, it all came together, using ground turkey (organic antibiotic free of course!), one egg, Paleo Powder, chipotle flakes, garlic, chopped parsley, almond flour, an avocado, coconut Paleo Bread™, and a new item which I am happy to introduce to you Paleo-Fanatics….. Paleo Butter!!! What’s so special about this so called Paleo Butter? I mean we already have grass-fed butter, right? But wait, there’s more…. Paleo Butteris made from 100% grass-fed cow’s cream; it is rich in flavor and in taste, and smells incredible!! The cream is cultured in the traditional French method, and then clarified to remove any remaining lactose and dairy solids. So anyone looking for a lactose free item, here you have it! Paleo Butter is rich in CLA (conjugated linoleic acid), Vitamin A, Vitamin K2, and also Vitamin D. And you thought Vitamin D was only available from supplements or the sun… Pfft!!! A few other cool facts are that you do not have to keep this in the fridge, it comes vacuum sealed, should last up to six months at room temperature, it’s made by Paleo Fuel & Fire, and it has a really cool logo of cave-art that I am really diggin’! So today, I decided to put the Paleo Butter to the test; in my frying pan and on my Paleo Bread™. Let’s see how it faired, shall we?
• 1 egg
• 1 slice Paleo Bread™
• ¼ lb organic antibiotic-free ground turkey
• 1 tsp Paleo Powder
• chipotle flakes or another chili/spice to sprinkle
• 1 clove garlic – minced
• handful of parsley – chopped
• 1.5 tablespoons almond flour
• ½ avocado
• ground pepper to taste
1) Place ground turkey in bowl.
2) Separate egg, adding white to turkey and carefully placing yolk in a separate bowl – set aside.
3) Add minced garlic, Paleo Powder, chipotle flakes, almond flour, and chopped parsley to turkey.
4) Mix turkey well, and then place in frying pan with 2 tsp Paleo Butter
5) Shape turkey into volcano
6) Cover pan with lid to simmer meat
7) Cook Paleo Bread™ in toaster oven
8) Add Paleo Butterto bread when ½ done
9) When turkey is close to being done, carefully add yolk to center.
10) Allow to cook few more minutes.
11) Plate “volcano”, with avocado slices and toast.
12) Add more Paleo Butter to toast, and add pepper to taste.
• 4 minutes
• 15 minutes
As expected, the Paleo Butter worked perfectly on my toast, and with my Turkey Volcano. It has a great aroma and flavor that I have never experienced before. Plus, with all the benefits that come along with it, it’s a no-brainer! A little dab goes a long way, and I have been testing this with other meals as well. So far, Paleo Butteron my Paleo Bread™, with my Turkey Volcano, on my chili, and on a Paleo muffin…. We are 4-0, and I don’t see any losses coming up in the near future! Great stuff, tastes wonderful, smells incredible, good for you, and you can keep it in your Lazy-Susan! Win Win !!!
Combined with Paleo Powder and all of these organic ingredients, I enjoyed a great meal, I’m full and I’m happy! The Paleo Bread™, Paleo Powder and Paleo Butter are all natural, organic, and flat-out good for you. You can scoop these items up through Julian Bakeryalong with a wide variety of items like Coconut Manna, Paleo MeeNut Butter, Mustang Bars, and lots more to come!
Take care, keep eatin’ healthy! And remember, a little Paleo Butter makes everything better!
Check Out The Julian Bakery Blog For More Paleo Meals & Recipes