Paleo Salmon Salad w/ Paleo Bread™ Low Carb Croutons
This Paleo Salmon salad dish includes croutons made with Almond Paleo Bread™ from the Julian Bakery. The Paleo Powder (Coming Soon) used on the salmon was so delish. This was my first time using the powder on fish and let me say that it was so worth the wait. I also haven’t had a salad that was quite so filling before. The croutons definitely added a great touch. I will be making this dish again very soon. I picked up the Wild Caught Salmon at Costco at a great price so if you have one near you, be sure to purchase some as well. Price is a huge deal for me right now due to the vast difference of food that I have to buy as opposed to my vegetarian past. Noodles, Rice, and beans tend to be a lot cheaper than gluten free bread, grass fed beef, and wild caught salmon. So, I am on a Paleo food hunt for the best price possible to make this lifestyle switch happen. If you have a suggestion on where to buy certain Paleo items for the least amount possible, please let me know in the comments below. It would sure help us all out. Ok, let’s get started with the recipe.
- 2 slices of Paleo Bread™ – Almond or Coconut variety, cut into cubes
- Bowl of organic spring mix
- 1 organic orange bell pepper, sliced
- 1 organic cucumber, sliced
- 2 organic green onions, sliced
- Several organic grape tomatoes
- 1 organic avocado, sliced
- 1 organic celery stalk, sliced (forgot to mention in video)
- 1 fillet of wild caught salmon, baked
- Dash of Paleo Powder
- 1 large clove of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Dash of sea salt
Also Check out This Paleo Crouton Recipe: (Click Here)
- Sprinkle Paleo Powder on fillet of salmon, bake fillet in baking dish at 350°F for 15 minutes
- Prepare croutons by mixing cubes of Paleo Bread™, minced garlic, sea salt, and coconut oil in baking dish
- Bake croutons for 10 minutes at 350°F
- Prepare salad by cutting all veggies listed above, adding a handful of organic spring mix into bowl
- Top off salad with veggies, cut salmon and baked croutons
- Add dressing of your choice and serve!
- 10 minutes+
- 25 minutes
- 1 person
This one wasn’t too bad as far as prep time; just a lot of cutting but not too bad considering. It WAS very tasty and I can’t wait to hear your thoughts on the dish.
Stay tuned for another exceptional and healthy meal made from my kitchen Paleo style.
Thanks so much for reading about my journey to the complete Paleo lifestyle. I will try to post my adventures daily at PaleoNate.com. I hope you enjoyed my video as well. Remember to get healthy and stay there!
By: Paleo Nate
Check out many more Paleo Meals & Recipes (Click Here) Julian Bakery Blog