Paleo Berry Smoothie with Coconut Paleo Bread™
Paleo Berry Smoothie w/ Coconut Paleo Bread™, Almond Butter & Blackberry Spread
That was a nice little snack! I wanted to share this quick and painless snack idea with you. It’s amazing to see how many different concepts there are within the Paleo lifestyle. I also find it amusing that my family drools every time I make another Paleo meal. Sorry guys! This post will be shorter than the others due to the fact that there wasn’t much involved but honestly, I was still full for awhile. Let’s get started.
Ingredients for smoothie:
- 2 cups coconut milk
- ¾ cup organic frozen wild blueberries
- 2 tablespoons of whey protein (I use Premier Research Labs Whey Peptein™)
- 1 cup of ice
Ingredients for side dish:
- 1 slice of Coconut Paleo Bread™, toasted
- Trader Joe’s Almond Butter
- 6 organic blackberries, smashed
- Place all ingredients for the smoothie into a blender (I happen to use the VitaMix)
- Blend for approximately 1 minute
- Pour smoothie into glass
- Now toast your slice of Coconut Paleo Bread™
- Spread a thick layer of the almond butter onto toast
- Smash the blackberries and spread on top of the almond butter
- Plate and enjoy!
- No more than 5 minutes
- 1-2 people
Thanks so much for reading about my journey to the complete Paleo style of living. I will try to post my adventures daily at PaleoNate.com. I hope you enjoyed the video as well. Hopefully, this video didn’t make you dizzy. Stay tuned, and remember to get healthy and stay there!
By: Paleo Nate