Grass-Fed Steak Okra with Paleo Garlic Bread Sticks
Hi Paleo-Folks! Dan from Primal4Life trying out another oldie but goodie with Julian Bakery’s Paleo Bread™. Today’s lunch is featuring low carb Paleo garlic bread sticks, made from almond Paleo Bread™. It’s a very simple, but effective way to enhance any meal! I enjoyed my garlic bread sticks with a steak and a side of sautéed spinach and okra. Did you know that the gooey stuff in okra helps to heal the lining of the gut? Yup! It does… Take care of that gut, because it is the gateway to a lot of our health issues. Another item on our menu that is “gut compliant” are the garlic bread sticks. Not only is garlic an anti-fungal, but the bread sticks made with real and safe ingredients like almonds, egg whites, organic apple cider vinegar. None of the fake processed ingredients that actually damage your stomach, none of the ingredients that cause inflammation in the gut… Only ingredients that create a happy place in our bellies!
• 1 slice of Paleo Bread™ – Coconut or Almond, defrosted
• Garlic Powder, or minced garlic if you prefer a stronger flavor
• Olive oil
• Salt & pepper
1) Begin sautéing spinach and okra in olive oil
2) Cook beef at the same time, to your liking.
3) While beef and veggies are cooking, toast Paleo Bread
4) When Paleo Bread is cooked ½ way, remove and coat with olive oil and garlic.
5) Keep toasting Paleo Bread, adding more garlic if you prefer.
6) Take toast out, and cut into strips.
7) Plate, with beef and vegetables.
• 5 minutes
• 20 minutes
It smells like Little Italy in my kitchen now, no complaints there! Garlic bread sticks really enhanced my beef and veggies, as they always did as I ate them when I was young. This time, the bread sticks are sans-inflammation!!!! No grains, no gluten, no soy, that keeps my belly smiling, just like the smile I had on my face! Julian Bakery’s Paleo Bread™, the only bread-stick that is Primal4Life approved!
By: Dan @ Primal4Life
More Paleo Recipes On The Julian Bakery Blog